With custom favicon support, your LaunchNotes tabs are now branded! Find this new option under the Look & Feel page in your project settings.
SSO for managing your LaunchNotes account. Supports all major Identity Providers.
SSO is coming to LaunchNotes! Sign in with Google or use your favorite Identity provider (Okta, PingID, OneLogin, et al). We’re turning it on this Saturday. View the release for all the details!
The release article editor just got a major upgrade. You can now:
- Use the grid system to build custom layouts for your content
- Embed html, allowing you to embed Youtube & Loom videos, Typeform surveys and anything else that comes to mind
- Create custom buttons for rich call to actions
Your August roundup of everything that has happened in the LaunchNotes world. Plus a teaser on a feature we’re really excited about 🚀
Free pages, Loom embeds, and funding. Check out the August roundup of everything that’s been going on at LaunchNotes. Plus a teaser on a feature we’re SSO excited about!
Public subscribers are currently experiencing pain and frustration around unsubscribing from public project subscriptions. This update will streamline that experience.
We are rolling out a much more substantial free offering centered around our public offering.
Ability to not index public pages or individual releases.
We have rolled out a couple changes to our embed that will ensure it plays more nicely with your applications:
- FIXED - The pop-up widget would create a blank div space directly below wherever the component was inserted into the page.
- FIXED - Some styles associated with the pop-up widget were bleeding outside of its scope, causing it to style its host’s page elements.
Embed your releases anywhere with just a few lines of code. Install once and show off releases on your website, in-app, or anywhere else you want to show off product updates.
Today we’re launching Embedded releases! The embed comes in 2 different flavors:
You can get up and running with embedded releases in less than 5 minutes and just a few lines of code. Check out the details in the release.
New pricing and allocations for basic, premium and business offerings.