May small changes roundup
Here’s a list of all the small changes that went out in May. If it’s listed below that means it’s live.
- Ability to merge users into a single organization (this has to be done by LaunchNotes support at the moment)
- The button color on project views filter has changed
- Default releases to "all" filter when you sign in to LaunchNotes
- Switch to intercom for our support and chat tooling
- We'll be using the nomenclature "Public release stream" and "Internal change feed" more frequently to represent you public and internal home for product updates
- Add a "preferences" link to public release update emails for managing subscription.
- Remove a bug where the title tag was being rendered twice for a public page
- Unticking the publish button under project settings is now saving out correctly
- New about page - https://www.launchnotes.io/about. Grateful for our new advisors that will help guide the LaunchNotes ship 🚀