Free public pages
We are rolling out a much more substantial free offering centered around our public offering.Meta Public pages
Our free Basic tier has been supercharged with features and allocations to help handle all your public communications. The Basic tier is great if you're just getting started with communicating product updates or you know you want one place to guide customers to check what's new with the product.
We’ve removed public subscriber limits, added the embeddable pop-up widget, and even gave teams more control over the look and feel of their public release streams. Here's a quick overview of each feature:
- 1 project user - Users that can create and update releases on your project.
- Unlimited subscribers - People that can subscribe to your public release stream via email or slack. Usually, these are your customers but can be anyone.
- Public Embed - A pop-over or inline widget that you can install on any of your web properties. Check out "Product updates" in the footer on https://www.launchnotes.io/ for an example.
- Public API - Read-only access API that allows you to query public releases.
- Design themes - Pick from 10 of our preset themes to add some color to your page.
- Custom categories - Create categories that map to different areas of your product that you want to communicate. This powers the notification system.
If you're currently in a trial you can select the new Basic plan under Organization settings > Billing.